5.16.2011

baby names

Garrett's mom LOVES to look for new names wherever she is. You can find a large list of names tucked in the drawer right next to her computer, if you are currently searching for the perfect name or even if you're not! If you are at a track meet with her, she'll read all the names as they are displayed after a race has just been completed. She'll stay after a movie to read the credits with the sole purpose of looking for new, unique and fun names. Names of companies, lotions, plants, and clothing lines could all be inspiration for a new name... and you know what? I LOVE IT!

So I found a place of my own to find names that I like, even though I am not presently seeking insight in the name category. During the credits of any disney/pixar movie there is a section entitled "production babies" and it lists ALL the names of the babies born to employees during the production of that film. It really is fun! You should check it out!

Today my favorites were Nora and Hazel.

Garrett's favorites were Lincoln and Maverick (he was semi-serious).

Hudson's name showed up on a few "production babies" lists (is that where we got it? We have no recollection of WHERE we found and decided to love the name Hudson). I love my little Hudson so darn much!


and no... I didn't win a bag of crap. I was soooo close.

1 comment:

A Close Family said...

I miss you guys!!! Any chance you're coming to Utah this summer? Please let me know if you are! Your little Hudson is sooo darling! P.S. if you find some good boy names...pass them along. Of course we dont know what we are having yet, however, we have LOTS of girl names we like. Boy names on the other hand, I haven't found too many that make me as happy :). So good to see you posting so much on your blog now! keep it up. I like to see what you guys are doing! Love you!