10.17.2011

a few Hudsonisms:

-plugging his ears and shouting "hear me, mom?!"
-taking off all the rubber ends on the door stoppers and putting them on his fingers
-saying "that's excellent"
-trading toys with friends... "trade please"
-"mom, let's play together"
-He calls his porsche toy car a "porsche-UP" (like a push up!)
-loudly roaring at the table and then saying "lion mom" or some days it is "dinosaur mom"
-when Hudson says prayers, and mom or dad (coaching him along) is making it a long one, he quickly says "amen!" to help it finish up faster... it always makes me laugh
-loves to sing "little seeds" and "sunbeams"
-"run in circles!!" followed by, you guessed it, running in circles around the living room
-Hudson has been asking a lot about his cousins being married... The other day he said to me, "mom, Ivy married?" and I said "no, not yet!" and Hudson said "I married temple"
-H was eating a bowl of cookie dough ice cream one night, and all of a sudden he had a very concerned look on his face. He looked up at me and said "bird poop, mom?" We had just learned about bird poop being on our deck... and I guess the white ice cream, chocolate chips and cookie dough reminded him of it! He didn't eat another bite, even after I assured him it was NOT bird poop!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Love that kid! This is a great list.

Landon + Adriana said...

He is SO stinkin' cute!

Abigail Kate said...

So adorable. So I randomly found this site/blog yesterday and it is random but the hippie-love reminded me of you. If you are bored check it out--soulemama.com